Twin Pines Waterside House Rules
Thank you for choosing to stay at Twin Pines Waterside. We have poured our hearts into this home; it is a reflection of our style and our desire to get away and connect with our families in a serene, comfortable and modern setting where all of the little details are attended to with excellence. We hope to exceed your expectations so that you will return year after year with your family and friends.
Rest assured, we hate asking you to sign these as much as you hate signing them. But we know that if expectations are clearly stated up front, we are all much happier in the end. We will make this as painless as possible….
In this document, “Guest(s)” refers to you, the tenants of the rental, and “Owner” refers to the owners of Twin Pines Waterside.
1. Agreeing to comply with these House Rules by all Guests and Guests’ visitors at Twin Pines Waterside is a requirement of booking and staying at Twin Pines Waterside. Failure to adhere to these House Rules may results in penalties and/or termination of the rental agreement.
2. Twin Pines Waterside is suitable for children; however, Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times, as well as any disturbance caused to other residents in the neighborhood.
3. A basic starter pack of toiletries will be provided to Guests to help get you situated at Twin Pines Waterside. Once consumed, Guests will provide their own toiletries.
4. Twin Pines Waterside is not associated with, nor has any financial obligation or arrangement with any and all outside third party vendor referrals, listed in guest documents, or otherwise. Twin Pines Waterside and all third party vendor referrals are independently owned and operated. Twin Pines Waterside is not responsible for, nor guarantees any services of third party vendor referrals. Twin Pines Waterside is not liable for any services provided by third party vendor referrals, at Twin Pines Waterside or otherwise.
Noise and the Neighborhood:
1. Guests must notify Owner of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as reasonably practicable.
2. Guests and their visitors must keep noise to a minimum at all times as not to disturb the occupants of neighboring properties. Quiet hours are 9 p.m. to 8 a.m and are strictly enforced. No outside speaker usage at any time. Please do not take the portable speaker outside.
3. Our surrounding community is very important to us. We ask that you please treat our neighbors with the utmost respect.
1. People other than those identified in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property and any visitors are the sole responsibility of the Guests.
2. This property is not an event facility, therefore there is a limit to the number of visitors at any time during Guests’ stay. There may be no more than 15 people, including Guests, at the property at any given time.
3. Guests are responsible for ensuring maximum visitor numbers are not exceeded and that visitors are complicit with these House Rules.
4. The number of overnight Guests must be approved in advance during the booking process. Guests agree to provide a roster with names and ages of all persons who will be staying overnight at Twin Pines Waterside upon booking.
1. Parties and large gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited at Twin Pines Waterside.
2. Any small gathering must comply with other rules regarding Noise and the Neighborhood, Parking and Visitor numbers.
1. Guests and any visitors are to comply with City/County parking regulations and show consideration to neighbors and other vehicles.
2. Please park in the driveway only. Please do not park on the street or you will be at risk of being towed.
3. There is a maximum of four vehicles allowed in the driveway.
4. No RV, boat or trailer parking in the driveway, on the street or anywhere in the neighborhood. Please arrange parking for your RV or boat trailer elsewhere.
5. Owners keep their personal belongings and supplies for Twin Pines Waterside in the garage, therefore the garage will be locked and inaccessible to Guests.
1. Guests and their Visitors are to dispose of garbage in the allocated trash cans in the kitchen, bathrooms and large trash bins by the garage. Unfortunately, recycling is not offered in the neighborhood at this time.
1. Anytime Guests leave Twin Pines Waterside, it is their responsibility to ensure all windows and doors are closed/locked to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
2. Guests must switch off lights, fans and electronics such as televisions when not in use to promote energy saving.
3. Guests must supervise any children at all times, especially when using the decks, loft and dock areas.
4. For your safety, various video cameras are located on the exterior of the property. These cameras will not be constantly monitored, but will be referenced in the event of a dispute or concern between Guests and Owner.
1. Smoking or vaping of any kind is not permitted at any time inside the Vacation Rental; smoking or vaping is allowed outside only.
2. Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly (ie: in the trash can) and not thrown on or around property grounds. Failure to do so may result in a fine.
1. Out of respect for those who have pet allergies, pets are not allowed in the house or on the property at any time.
Water and Septic
1. The home is on well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it is very sensitive and it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper. If it is found that prohibited items have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged damages up to $3,000.
1. Swimming in the lake is strictly at your own risk.
2. Use of bunk beds is strictly at your own risk.
3. Guests and their visitors shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite on the premise.
4. Guests are responsible for any and all baby proofing and any children under the age of 13 must be supervised at all times by an adult.
5. Due to insurance rules, the water slide and diving board previously located on the dock have been removed.
6. Guests are prohibited from using the boat lift and the maximum length of boats that may be tied to the dock is 30ft.
7. Recreational fires are only allowed in the firepit once Guest has confirmed that the air quality/outdoor burning restrictions allow for recreational fires at the time of your stay using at least one of the following resources; http://www.deq.idaho.gov/air-quality/monitoring/da... by calling the Kootenai County Department of Environmental Quality at 208-769-1422, or by calling the Kootenai County Fire Department at 208-777-8500 to confirm if there are recreational fire bans or restrictions in place.
Damages and Breakage:
1. All Damages and Breakages must be reported to the Owner as soon as reasonably practicable. Failure to report them will likely result in a fine.
2. To avoid Damages and Breakages, no furniture is to be moved from one room to another at any time. Please not not take any indoor furniture or blankets outside. Outdoor specific blankets are provided in the basket near the living room french door.
3. No bathroom towels are to be removed from the house or property (i.e. for beach use); separate beach towels are provided for this purpose.
4. Guests must keep the property and furnishings in good working order and use appliances only for their intended use.
5. Daily housekeeping service is not provided. Linens and bath towels are included.
6. Owner has chosen to not require a security deposit in order to not inconvenience Guests to provide money to be held by Owner before and during the rental period. However, Owner has a cleaning staff closely documenting the condition of the home before and after each rental and Guests will be responsible for payment of any damages found within 5 days of Owner alerting Guest of said damages.
Check in and check out:
1. Check in is 4:00 p.m., check out is promptly 11:00 a.m. If guests remain in the home past the check out time without prior approval, Guests will be charged for an additional day of rent at their base rental rate.
2. Dirty dishes are to be put in the dishwasher. Dirty towels and linens shall be placed near the washer/dryer. Please do not wash the linens or towels.
3. No refunds will be given for weather related issues of any kind.
1. Breach of any of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy as per the Rental Agreement.
2. The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Twin Pines Waterside Guests and Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance to neighbors or other residents of the community.
Please call 208-254-1064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.